Old 05-05-2006, 05:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Why Don't Kids Do Chores Anymore?

On Thu, 04 May 2006 21:52:55 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:
Jeff wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote:

fgoodwin wrote:

Why Don't Kids Do Chores Anymore?

That's what illegal immigrants are for - the modern child's best friend!

Carl
------------------
They shouldn't have to do that shit, hell NOBODY should have to do
that shit just for old over-empowered rich white ****s who want
a stupid putting green in their front yard either.

I don't see anyone being forced to do that work. They have the option of
refusing the work.

--------------------
I see people here whining for the children to be made to do it.
Can't you remember the thread?

Can't you? The thread wasn't about children needing to cut the grass,
it was about children learning a work ethic. You seem to have twisted
it to something else in your sick mind.

Do you think kids should just sit on the couch and not help out with
any chores around the house or the yard? I seem to recall that was
the point of the thread, but now its your thread. You must be happy,
or at least as happy as you can be.

The stupid old
white ****s should have to do it themselves! Who said these asswipes
DESERVED a golf course for a yard! Why don't they plant more trees
or grow vegetables? Most of all why don't they ****ing do their
own ****ing hobby themselves, instead of searching for slaves to
do it FOR them! Lazy shits! They should have their wealth removed
on threat of death and be made to do actual productive work on
assembly lines and see if THEY want a garden hobby when they get
done every day, eh? **** 'em in the ass.

It is a free world. If they want to pay someone to put a bowling alley in
the yard and have the money, and someone is willing to do it, that is their
business.

Jeff

----------------------
No it isn't. If they stole that land and money by Capitalist thievery
it can be confiscated and turned to better use whenever we decide to.
And it will be as time goes by now, and this discussion is one of the
ways it begins.
Steve

Did you steal any land by Capitalist thievery or are you just renting
some stolen land? Is this a discussion? It seemed like you're just
spewing hatred and venom and not making any rational points.

You are correct that the land can be confiscated and turned to better
use whenever we decide to. Fortunately you only get one vote, which
is a good thing and probably ticks you off to no end. If "this
discussion is one of the ways it begins" then it aint happening any
time soon.

Do you even do any gardening? If so do you yell at the plants and
tear them out by the roots when they anger you?

Swyck