Old 01-06-2006, 05:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
Uleetsa Moscowa

Default planting seed fast?

wow- I like that
"fudge" wrote in message
You will reap what you sow. Do a half assed job of planting and you will
get a poor crop. Gardening is a philosdophy of life. You must carefuly
plan a garden making compromises as needed. There will always be weeds in
the garden of life. I have seen many a gardner toss his/her seed upon the
dirt in the spring and return in the fall to mediocre results. I believe
you should rethink your gardening philosophy.

Farmer John

Good Gardners Make Good Financial Planners.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
fudge

You will reap what you sow. Do a half assed job of planting and you will get
a poor crop. Gardening is a philosdophy of life. You must carefuly plan a
garden making compromises as needed. There will always be weeds in the
garden of life. I have seen many a gardner toss his/her seed upon the dirt
in the spring and return in the fall to mediocre results. I believe you
should rethink your gardening philosophy.

Farmer John

Good Gardners Make Good Financial Planners.

[IMG] code is On

Fast growing seed for science project BNtylions Gardening 15 19-03-2009 03:07 PM
Picking cheap, fast growing planting for damp shade Jonny88 Gardening 0 28-06-2007 12:46 PM
planting seed fast? Mel-Donnie Kelly Gardening 0 30-05-2006 02:13 PM
planting seed fast? Hal Gardening 0 30-05-2006 01:26 PM
planting seed fast? JoeSpareBedroom Gardening 0 30-05-2006 01:18 PM