Old 25-06-2006, 03:54 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Nature's Artistry: Stillwater, Minnesota RIPPED ME OFF !! BRYAN GEOFF

While researching your landscaping project, keep an eye out for a guy
named Bryan Geoff in Stillwater, MN. He run's a company called Nature's
Artistry and he lied, cheated and stole $500.00 from me. If you come
across him RUN AWAY!

Old 13-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by
While researching your landscaping project, keep an eye out for a guy
named Bryan Geoff in Stillwater, MN. He run's a company called Nature's
Artistry and he lied, cheated and stole $500.00 from me. If you come
across him RUN AWAY!
I HAVE KNOWN BRYAN FOR MORE THAN A YEAR, HIS WORK IS EXCEPTIONAL, HIS PLANS ARE EXQUISITE.
I BELIVE THE RULE OF THUMB HERE IS, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR TIME AND MATERIALS USED. YOU MAY NOT HAVE PURCHASED THE PLAN BRYAN WAS DOING FOR YOU, BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE TIME AND MATERIALS HE PUT INTO IT.
IF YOU HAVE A DOCTORS APPT AND LAST MINUTE CANCEL IT, YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY FEE. YOU TIED UP A SCHEDULE TIME THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD HAVE USED AND MAYBE FOR A MUCH MORE IMPORTANT REASON.
THINK ABOUT IT.