Old 25-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Registered User

Default Small Caterpillars?

Afternnon Folks

I need some advice please. I have two bay trees in my garden and living on some of the leaves are tiny little grey type caterpillars which are munching away at my leaves. Is there any treatment I can purchase that will stop these pesky things from ruining my trees?

Frankie
Old 25-06-2006, 03:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom

"frankiej" wrote in message

Afternnon Folks

I need some advice please. I have two bay trees in my garden and living
on some of the leaves are tiny little grey type caterpillars which are
munching away at my leaves. Is there any treatment I can purchase that
will stop these pesky things from ruining my trees?

Frankie

Any idea where you live? That information is often helpful.

This is a good resource:
http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu

And, do a google search using the name of your state, along with the words
"cooperative extension". That should lead you to links to an organization
which has LOCAL knowledge of pests, is probably hearing about them from lots
of other gardeners, and can give you the most accurate information.

[IMG] code is On

Newbie question: Small filter for small pond? angel toledo Ponds 4 22-04-2005 05:18 PM
Rife Caterpillars Zeppelin Australia 1 24-10-2003 02:12 PM
small white caterpillars on the tomato plants? Boris Zakharin Gardening 0 18-09-2003 02:32 AM
Caterpillars in sac in apple tree - photo David W.E. Roberts United Kingdom 0 17-06-2003 03:08 PM
little green caterpillars? ratSenoL Texas 6 05-04-2003 11:11 AM