Old 20-07-2006, 02:53 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Prairie Smoke

This native prairie flower get it's name from the feather duster like
fruit of the pink flower.

Please note that we are in the process of moving our web site so if you
encounter problems come back in a few days.

js

Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
http://schmidling.com

Old 20-07-2006, 07:59 PM
Registered User

Smile

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
http://schmidling.com/pow.htm
Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
http://schmidling.com

thats pretty but very different from what i would imagine a member of the rose family as being lol. thanks for the great pic jack. cyaaaaa, sockiescat.
Old 21-07-2006, 12:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/20/06 2:59 PM, in article ,
"sockiescat" wrote:

This native prairie flower get it's name from the
feather duster like
fruit of the pink flower.

Please note that we are in the process of moving our web site so if
you
encounter problems come back in a few days.

js

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
http://schmidling.com/pow.htm
Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
http://schmidling.com

thats pretty but very different from what i would imagine a member of
the rose family as being lol. thanks for the great pic jack.
cyaaaaa, sockiescat.

I've been growing this for many years. It is a really great plant.

Cheryl