Old 20-07-2006, 06:53 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,rec.gardens
-=LÈGIÖN=-

Default Rec.Aquaria gone???

Dream on dumbass dream on, or is it Ed Alston....Your so freaking dumb
and stupid yur not worth the time to fool with. You did nothing to
prevent anyhtng in these groups, yu just added to the noise level with
your asinine replies. Look at the number of posts, these groups receive
anymore tna tell me they are not for the most part HISTORY......so
dream on jackass you and your sheep lost this one, as its just mainly
the same ofld 2 or 3 assholes posting back and forth. We all have beter
things to do with our timne than stang gyard like a dumbass and thump
our chests like you do. Reapeat after me Ed, I ED ALSTON am a
dumbass.....contact me at cuttysark @frontiernet.net or
just send it to

Bye dumbass, call me whenyu get sufficieint dumbases to make it worth
my time to take care of the trash again.........you may noresume
playing with your self Ed.

[-=LÈGIÖN=-] aka Ed Alston.....carol gulleys asshole wrote: Not a
freaking thing that is true...........
A few people troll this group at least twice a week trying to
determine who's who and who's posting here outside the original "fish
troop". Then they run a cross-check list through the Google dumpster
dive (free for kids 10 and under).

Really, says who, you? hahahahahaha

Since this group drew usenet members, it has always been under the
microscope for certain posters. As such, I gleem over new members to
find Roy Hauer & Company with his alliance/annonymity cult which has
been dwindling. While the founders acted well in their plans to
coordinate this setting and their efforts to keep the service alive
for the hobbyist, it was sad to see them totally abandon the usenet
arena. Their efforts could have been just as easily coordinated for
counter-attacks, working in unison as they do here, to drive the
usenets gropers off. Four people decided to fight for bringing some
stability back to the usenet aquaria, ponds and gardens. And we've
had some considerable success, I might add, with a considerable effort
put forth myself in the fight.

Dreamer are yu not? I guess you like to play the good shepherd with all
the sheep that have gottena way from your flock in these groups huh Ed?
hahahaha
You don't fight the fights you can win. You fight the fights that
need fighting..that are worth fighting for. And fighting fire with
fire is a tried and true method. Its so easy to quit and start again.
In reality, the aquaria wars make for interesting, comical headlines
that the hobbyists could just have easily joined in, pooled their
efforts and, without question, could have not only won, but actually
could have re-written the history books and added new guides to the
so-called anti-troll guidelines.

Look at it like this, you post a fish question...you move your chess
or checker piece, then your turn is completed.

Actually, it was sad that everyone didn't participate. There are some
marvelous people within this group and their psyce dynamics being
pooled would have made some of the finest reading material to come
across anyone's eyes.

Nothing but a bunch of sheep , just like Ed Alston