Old 27-07-2006, 10:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Identify this sempervarium?

Can you tell me what the name of this Sempervivum is? See link below

http://www.inkweb.com/images/4d_1.jpg

Old 28-07-2006, 04:57 PM posted to rec.gardens

Looks like those Hens and Chickens but I am sure there will be some with
their "really" name.

--

Betsy
. ..

Old 30-07-2006, 11:18 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article , "chaz"
wrote:

Can you tell me what the name of this Sempervivum is? See link below

http://www.inkweb.com/images/4d_1.jpg

Once a cultivar is separated from its source and name, that's usually it
for ever knowing which it is, because there are hundreds and hundreds of
them most of them exceedingly similar. You can rule out a few like cobweb
leek for lack of fuzz, & you can rule in those with more yellow than red
in the green leaves, & select a certain size group -- & still have about
500 choices.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html

[IMG] code is On

Can anyone help me identify this plant? - identify-01.jpg Palooka Garden Photos 2 14-05-2008 10:36 PM
Can someone identify this creature? Steve and Tiffany Ponds 4 04-06-2003 12:32 AM
need help to identify this Eric Lawns 4 19-02-2003 05:04 AM
Please Help Identify Tree Fern Species daxo Gardening 0 30-01-2003 05:38 AM