GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Japanese Red Maple (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/148282-japanese-red-maple.html)

[email protected] 31-07-2006 09:22 PM

Japanese Red Maple

I bought my friend this tree(Japanese Red Maple) 2 years ago, it had
leaves then but never returned after that(the leaves I mean). Any
answers on this matter would be a big help, thanks. BTW, we live in SE
Alaska and there are a lot of these trees growning here just fine.

Doug Kanter[_1_] 31-07-2006 09:25 PM

Japanese Red Maple

It's dead.

You're welcome.

ps.com...

FragileWarrior[_1_] 31-07-2006 09:34 PM

Japanese Red Maple

wrote in news:1154377369.410066.65240@
75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

I bought my friend this tree(Japanese Red Maple) 2 years ago, it had
leaves then but never returned after that(the leaves I mean). Any
answers on this matter would be a big help, thanks. BTW, we live in SE
Alaska and there are a lot of these trees growning here just fine.

"It's dead, Jim."

betsyb[_1_] 31-07-2006 10:12 PM

Japanese Red Maple

All the time I lived there I wished ofr the maple color in the fall. I
missed it most of all. Now you know why it dosen't do so hot there. Lilacs
either unless they are cared for really carefully.

--

Betsy
ps.com...

Steve[_2_] 02-08-2006 04:51 AM

Japanese Red Maple

FragileWarrior wrote:

wrote in news:1154377369.410066.65240@
75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

I bought my friend this tree(Japanese Red Maple) 2 years ago, it had
leaves then but never returned after that(the leaves I mean). Any
answers on this matter would be a big help, thanks. BTW, we live in SE
Alaska and there are a lot of these trees growning here just fine.

"It's dead, Jim."

Thank you Dr. McCoy.