Old 31-07-2006, 09:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Japanese Red Maple

I bought my friend this tree(Japanese Red Maple) 2 years ago, it had
leaves then but never returned after that(the leaves I mean). Any
answers on this matter would be a big help, thanks. BTW, we live in SE
Alaska and there are a lot of these trees growning here just fine.

Old 31-07-2006, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens

All the time I lived there I wished ofr the maple color in the fall. I
missed it most of all. Now you know why it dosen't do so hot there. Lilacs
either unless they are cared for really carefully.

--

Betsy
wrote in message
ps.com...
I bought my friend this tree(Japanese Red Maple) 2 years ago, it had
leaves then but never returned after that(the leaves I mean). Any
answers on this matter would be a big help, thanks. BTW, we live in SE
Alaska and there are a lot of these trees growning here just fine.

[IMG] code is On

japanese red maple Kim Klopping Bonsai 3 04-07-2005 03:16 AM
Red Maple / Silver Maple What's the Difference? [email protected] Gardening 5 19-06-2005 10:28 AM
Dwarf Red Japanese Maple Ken Gardening 8 03-05-2004 04:04 PM
Japanese Red Maple question Shell91 Gardening 9 04-09-2003 02:42 PM
Free Red Japanese Maple Rich Budzinski North Carolina 0 01-05-2003 05:32 PM