GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   swaziland wildflower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/148356-swaziland-wildflower.html)

Nurxgwkk 03-08-2006 04:26 PM

swaziland wildflower

Can someone help me Identify a wildflower I found in swaziland, I
coulden't find it in the books I looked in.
It has long thin leaves, and the whole plant is fuzzy. It was blooming
in the winter, It's buds hung down and bloomed a blue flower at the
tip, then the flower dried out and then the bud dried out and it looked
like the bud turned into a dead brown flower with three seeds in the
center of it. while the buds were dying the whole plant started dying,
and by the time the last bud died the whole plant was dead.
thank you for listening to me

cardarch 04-08-2006 07:43 PM

swaziland wildflower

It is very special to hear from someone from the kingdom of swaziland
but it would be best if you could send a clear photo of your lovely
fuzzy plant. Cheers.

[email protected] 07-08-2006 02:39 PM

swaziland wildflower

I don't live in swaziland, I was just their on a mission trip, so I
can't take a picture of it :(.

Nurxgwkk 07-08-2006 02:43 PM

swaziland wildflower

Oops, swazi.pics is me, I forgot to change who I was logged in as