Old 03-08-2006, 04:26 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default swaziland wildflower

Can someone help me Identify a wildflower I found in swaziland, I
coulden't find it in the books I looked in.
It has long thin leaves, and the whole plant is fuzzy. It was blooming
in the winter, It's buds hung down and bloomed a blue flower at the
tip, then the flower dried out and then the bud dried out and it looked
like the bud turned into a dead brown flower with three seeds in the
center of it. while the buds were dying the whole plant started dying,
and by the time the last bud died the whole plant was dead.
thank you for listening to me

Old 04-08-2006, 07:43 PM posted to rec.gardens

It is very special to hear from someone from the kingdom of swaziland
but it would be best if you could send a clear photo of your lovely
fuzzy plant. Cheers.

Old 07-08-2006, 02:39 PM posted to rec.gardens

I don't live in swaziland, I was just their on a mission trip, so I
can't take a picture of it .

Old 07-08-2006, 02:43 PM posted to rec.gardens

Oops, swazi.pics is me, I forgot to change who I was logged in as

wrote:
I don't live in swaziland, I was just their on a mission trip, so I
can't take a picture of it .

[IMG] code is On

Wildflower ID? cupra United Kingdom 35 04-04-2009 10:09 PM
Planting wildflower seeds animaux Texas 9 03-11-2003 03:02 AM
Spring Plant Sale and Gardening Festival at the Wildflower Center Jason Spangler Texas 0 03-04-2003 05:20 AM
Arizona: wildflower vs weed ID help please Tsu Dho Nimh Gardening 0 28-03-2003 03:08 AM
Wildflower Identification Needed Inyo Gardening 3 29-01-2003 08:01 PM