Old 14-04-2003, 12:56 AM
Sabaa Mundia

Default rhoderdendron

hi there,
i live in new york (zone 7), i bought a rhoderdendron plant last year from
home depot, it did very well last year but just before fall its leaves
started to turn brown, like develop brown spots on them and then the whole
leaf would turn brown. and now as spring is just setting in the leaves r
turning brown again.my other rhoderdendron plant has now also sterted to
develop brown spots what should i do. please help.
thanks,
sabaa