GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pen Pals Wanted (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/149273-pen-pals-wanted.html)

Derryl Killan 02-09-2006 02:35 AM

Pen Pals Wanted

HI Gang

I'm Derryl, a Horticulturalist, Journeyman Landscape Gardener. I
live in Calgary, Alberta.

Zone 3A, 90 day frost free season. The weatherman is predicting
frost this week.

I'm interested in corresponding with gardening folks.

I also am an avid reader of current fiction and a computer buff.

Reply to:

Thank you

Derryl