GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Chicken-fat Suillus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/149554-photo-week-chicken-fat-suillus.html)

[email protected] 13-09-2006 02:44 PM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Chicken-fat Suillus

I usually object to the common names that Audubon invents where none
exist but I make an exception in this case. When first opening, they
look exactly like they were dipped into a bowl of melted chicken fat.

js

Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
http://schmidling.com

[email protected] 13-09-2006 05:24 PM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Chicken-fat Suillus

Great photo Jack - oooey and gooey.

BTW - I've had one of your malt mills now for several years and it
still works like a champ. It's hooked up to a 1/2 HP motor with a
little speed reduction setup that we created. So much nicer when
crushing 30 or 40lbs of grain when compared to a hand crank!

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
http://schmidling.com/pow.htm

Jack Schmidling[_1_] 13-09-2006 06:11 PM

wrote:
Great photo Jack - oooey and gooey.

BTW - I've had one of your malt mills now for several years and it
still works like a champ.

Thanks for the feedback.

Very tempting to pick all those guys and fry them up but I am pretty
much of a coward when it comes to "positive" id of edibles.

js

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK:
http://schmidling.com/pow.htm