GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I Did It! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/150065-i-did.html)

glenon 04-10-2006 05:14 PM

I Did It!

I've now gotten 5 mango trees started from seed! I was so surprised at how
easy it was - now they are ready to move to Tn in 2 weeks! They will be
container planted and taken into the sunroom for the winter along with all
my other plants and probably anole lizards!

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure

Starlord 06-10-2006 06:30 AM

I Did It!

I hope that you know those trees get BIG, had ones in Hawaii that dropped
their frut on the home roof during high winds, and those trees where 30ft
tall.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

glenon 06-10-2006 04:59 PM

I Did It!

This is a small tree from Vietnam and I will prune them to keep them small.
Bonsai mangoes?

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure