Old 04-10-2006, 05:14 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default I Did It!

I've now gotten 5 mango trees started from seed! I was so surprised at how
easy it was - now they are ready to move to Tn in 2 weeks! They will be
container planted and taken into the sunroom for the winter along with all
my other plants and probably anole lizards!

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure

Old 06-10-2006, 06:30 AM posted to rec.gardens

I hope that you know those trees get BIG, had ones in Hawaii that dropped
their frut on the home roof during high winds, and those trees where 30ft
tall.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

news

Old 06-10-2006, 04:59 PM posted to rec.gardens

This is a small tree from Vietnam and I will prune them to keep them small.
Bonsai mangoes?

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure

[IMG] code is On

Did I get compost or did I get ripped off? [email protected] Gardening 10 08-11-2005 09:01 PM
How Did Stonehenge Work? Matthew Montchalin Plant Science 5 26-04-2003 01:26 PM
Did I dream about this? Oz Scott Ponds 3 15-04-2003 05:44 PM
Speaking of Hogs, when did you see your last hedgehog? Annabel United Kingdom 19 07-04-2003 11:08 AM
so did anyone get hold of pete (the gardner) in the end? Amber United Kingdom 11 14-01-2003 12:29 PM