GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Seed exchanges yet? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/150688-seed-exchanges-yet.html)

Moll 31-10-2006 03:13 PM

Seed exchanges yet?

I have a few samples of Praire plant seeds, would swap for Lab lab
beans, which plant we sorely miss.
Tried hyacinth seeds from Northern Seed Co, no seeds produced at all,
which could be cultural in origin, as in, our fault.
Any known seed exchanges? I have been out of the loop with this ng for
years, have no bookmarks left, am lousey at searching. All help
appreciated. Will monitor group for your answers.

Moll
Zone 5a

told2b 31-10-2006 07:18 PM

Seed exchanges yet?

Moll wrote:
I have a few samples of Praire plant seeds, would swap for Lab lab
beans, which plant we sorely miss.
Tried hyacinth seeds from Northern Seed Co, no seeds produced at all,
which could be cultural in origin, as in, our fault.
Any known seed exchanges? I have been out of the loop with this ng for
years, have no bookmarks left, am lousey at searching. All help
appreciated. Will monitor group for your answers.

Moll
Zone 5a

http://www.gardenguides.com/forum/

Scroll down to Seed Swap
HTH

Rick F. 02-11-2006 01:32 AM

Seed exchanges yet?

In article om, Moll wrote:

http://www.gardenguides.com/forum/

Cool site.. Thanks!

[email protected] 02-11-2006 06:32 AM

Seed exchanges yet?

On 31 Oct 2006 07:13:30 -0800, "Moll" wrote:

Any known seed exchanges?

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/exchind/