Old 16-01-2007, 07:12 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.gardens

Default Mole safety!

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01...usting_german/

A retired German construction foreman who tried to electrocute
moles in the garden of his weekend house ended up frying himself,
Reuters reports.

The unnamed 63-year-old was found dead in said garden in
Zingst. His body lay next to "a 380 volt cable and metal spikes
rammed into the ground", according to police spokesman Uwe Werner.

Werner confirmed the ill-advised attempt at mole eradication had
failed to do for the subterranean pest, although he conceded the
voltage was "enough to run a cement mixer or heavy-duty power
saw". He concluded: "It was in any event an unorthodox method to
try to get rid of moles."

--
So I didn't argue the point with Tarantoga, but only remarked that,
really, I wasn't an expert of futurology. His reply was that hardly

[IMG] code is On

H.R. 875 Food Safety Act Lilah Morgan[_2_] Edible Gardening 5 31-03-2009 12:12 PM
Pond Safety Tommy United Kingdom 3 17-06-2003 05:44 PM
[IBC] Metal Halides and Safety Ben Griffin Bonsai 1 24-03-2003 12:56 AM
Yet another toxin to be put into GM food without proper testing of its safety Torsten Brinch sci.agriculture 0 08-03-2003 08:24 PM
jumpering John Deere safety switch Bill Archibald Lawns 4 07-12-2002 03:04 AM