GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Identify (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/154569-identify.html)

Khizar 27-02-2007 05:49 AM

Identify

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please
send me an email so that I should send you the picture.

Carl 1 Lucky Texan 27-02-2007 12:19 PM

Identify

Khizar wrote:

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please
send me an email so that I should send you the picture.

Let me guess, it has a head like a hammerhead shark? maybe a dark
longitudinal stripe?

could be a planarian;
http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/misc/l...ans_photo1.htm

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

FragileWarrior 27-02-2007 05:53 PM

Identify

Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote in news:ulVEh.2270$BE2.2146
@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net:

Khizar wrote:

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please
send me an email so that I should send you the picture.

Let me guess, it has a head like a hammerhead shark? maybe a dark
longitudinal stripe?

could be a planarian;
http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/misc/l...ans_photo1.htm

Carl

EYOW! Where are those things from?

Carl 1 Lucky Texan 28-02-2007 03:35 AM

Identify

Khizar wrote:

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please
send me an email so that I should send you the picture.

Let me guess, it has a head like a hammerhead shark? maybe a dark
longitudinal stripe?

could be a planarian;
http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/misc/l...ans_photo1.htm

Carl

EYOW! Where are those things from?

I found one on my driveway once.
I was just guessing - dunno what the OP found?
hello? Buehler? Buehler?

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Carl 1 Lucky Texan 28-02-2007 04:28 AM

Identify

Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote:

FragileWarrior wrote:

Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote in
@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net:

Khizar wrote:

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please
send me an email so that I should send you the picture.

Let me guess, it has a head like a hammerhead shark? maybe a dark
longitudinal stripe?

could be a planarian;
http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/misc/l...ans_photo1.htm

Carl

EYOW! Where are those things from?

I found one on my driveway once.
I was just guessing - dunno what the OP found?
hello? Buehler? Buehler?

Carl

sorry - I have no idea how that happened.
???

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Ann 28-02-2007 05:47 PM

Identify

Carl 1 Lucky Texan expounded:

Khizar wrote:

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please
send me an email so that I should send you the picture.

Let me guess, it has a head like a hammerhead shark? maybe a dark
longitudinal stripe?

could be a planarian;
http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/misc/l...ans_photo1.htm

Carl

EYOW! Where are those things from?

I found one on my driveway once.
I was just guessing - dunno what the OP found?
hello? Buehler? Buehler?

Carl

The original poster is trolling for e-mail addresses.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts