Old 27-02-2007, 05:49 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Identify

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please
send me an email so that I should send you the picture.

Old 27-02-2007, 12:19 PM posted to rec.gardens

Khizar wrote:

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please
send me an email so that I should send you the picture.

Let me guess, it has a head like a hammerhead shark? maybe a dark
longitudinal stripe?

could be a planarian;
http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/misc/l...ans_photo1.htm

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)
Old 27-02-2007, 05:53 PM posted to rec.gardens

Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote in news:ulVEh.2270$BE2.2146
@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net:

Khizar wrote:

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please
send me an email so that I should send you the picture.

Let me guess, it has a head like a hammerhead shark? maybe a dark
longitudinal stripe?

could be a planarian;
http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/misc/l...ans_photo1.htm

Carl

EYOW! Where are those things from?

Old 28-02-2007, 03:35 AM posted to rec.gardens

Khizar wrote:

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please
send me an email so that I should send you the picture.

Let me guess, it has a head like a hammerhead shark? maybe a dark
longitudinal stripe?

could be a planarian;
http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/misc/l...ans_photo1.htm

Carl

EYOW! Where are those things from?

I found one on my driveway once.
I was just guessing - dunno what the OP found?
hello? Buehler? Buehler?

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Old 28-02-2007, 04:28 AM posted to rec.gardens

Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote:

FragileWarrior wrote:

Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote in
@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net:

Khizar wrote:

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please
send me an email so that I should send you the picture.

Let me guess, it has a head like a hammerhead shark? maybe a dark
longitudinal stripe?

could be a planarian;
http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/misc/l...ans_photo1.htm

Carl

EYOW! Where are those things from?

I found one on my driveway once.
I was just guessing - dunno what the OP found?
hello? Buehler? Buehler?

Carl

sorry - I have no idea how that happened.
???

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)
Old 28-02-2007, 05:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Carl 1 Lucky Texan expounded:

Khizar wrote:

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please
send me an email so that I should send you the picture.

Let me guess, it has a head like a hammerhead shark? maybe a dark
longitudinal stripe?

could be a planarian;
http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/misc/l...ans_photo1.htm

Carl

EYOW! Where are those things from?

I found one on my driveway once.
I was just guessing - dunno what the OP found?
hello? Buehler? Buehler?

Carl

The original poster is trolling for e-mail addresses.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

[IMG] code is On

Can anyone help me identify this plant? - identify-01.jpg Palooka Garden Photos 2 14-05-2008 10:36 PM
Can someone identify this creature? Steve and Tiffany Ponds 4 04-06-2003 12:32 AM
need help to identify this Eric Lawns 4 19-02-2003 05:04 AM
Please Help Identify Tree Fern Species daxo Gardening 0 30-01-2003 05:38 AM