Old 14-03-2007, 10:33 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Garden website links exchange

Hello

If anyone out there wants to swap garden website links give me a
shout
via my site
http://www.gardennetlinks.co.uk
which is a directory of UK garden related websites.

The site is mainly aimed at UK and EU gardeners, although if you have
something that can be delivered to the UK then it will be suitable,
also there is a trade category where buyers from garden centres etc
visit.

Old 16-03-2007, 10:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

--
Please consider adding some links to your site.

KESLICK AND SON MODERN ARBORICULTURE
My resume is at http://mercury.ccil.org/~treeman/educat.html
Here are some links you may consider adding to your site. They are case
sensitive.

1. Techno Tree Biology Dictionary
http://www.treedictionary.com . Look up "logging".

2. Articles written by DR. ALEX L. SHIGO, one of the foremost authorities
worldwide on tree systems today online at
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/index.html

3. Literature Available by Dr. Shigo is he
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/treeinfo.html

4. Hard to get Documents
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...get/index.html

5. Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning/

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Tree Biologist
http://mercury.ccil.org/~treeman/
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
that we are not the boss.

oups.com...

Old 16-03-2007, 10:14 PM posted to rec.gardens

BTW

Our dictionary is listed with gov site and we cannot add out going links.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

Old 19-03-2007, 01:06 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote in message

oups.com...

Hello

If anyone out there wants to swap garden website links give me a
shout
via my site
http://www.gardennetlinks.co.uk
which is a directory of UK garden related websites.

The site is mainly aimed at UK and EU gardeners, although if you have
something that can be delivered to the UK then it will be suitable,
also there is a trade category where buyers from garden centres etc
visit.

A series of of articles emphasizing raised gardens and their use:
www.raised-garden.bed.com