Old 13-04-2007, 01:46 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default reviewed publications - trees/associates

here is a list on some very powerful publications. I thought somebody might
be interested some good reading. If there are some questions pertaining to
the docs I might be able to answer them. Also please let me know if you
find interest in these and maybe some other topics I could focus on.

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...get/index.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

Old 13-04-2007, 01:37 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Apr 13, 1:46 am, "symplastless" wrote:
here is a list on some very powerful publications. I thought somebody might
be interested some good reading. If there are some questions pertaining to
the docs I might be able to answer them. Also please let me know if you
find interest in these and maybe some other topics I could focus on.

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...get/index.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arboristhttp://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

You are a saint and not a sinner.

Old 13-04-2007, 01:40 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Apr 13, 1:46 am, "symplastless" wrote:
here is a list on some very powerful publications. I thought somebody might
be interested some good reading. If there are some questions pertaining to
the docs I might be able to answer them. Also please let me know if you
find interest in these and maybe some other topics I could focus on.

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...get/index.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arboristhttp://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

We are seeing many the decline and death of many Corsican Pines, and
some Scots Pines. Suspect Pinus nematode. Any references you may have
will be appreciated.

Old 16-04-2007, 06:38 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Apr 13, 1:40 pm, "Treelady" wrote:
On Apr 13, 1:46 am, "symplastless" wrote:

here is a list on some very powerful publications. I thought somebody might
be interested some good reading. If there are some questions pertaining to
the docs I might be able to answer them. Also please let me know if you
find interest in these and maybe some other topics I could focus on.

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...get/index.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arboristhttp://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

We are seeing many the decline and death of many Corsican Pines, and
some Scots Pines. Suspect Pinus nematode. Any references you may have
will be appreciated.

oops, not the nematode, but Red Band Needle Blight.