Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-05-2007, 03:04 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Novice Advice

I have a yard and some flower beds that are getting over taken by
weeds. I live in Northern Michigan and have to be honest and say that
I have neglected my yard the past few summers. Well know I really
want to clean it up so my family can enjoy it, however I really have
no idea how to do it? I have tried some week killer's like RoundUp
and tried spraying a more concentrated week killer with no success. I
have even tried weed killing fertilizer. My question is should I just
dig up the flower beds in my yard that are overridden with weeds and
start from scratch, or is there a way to kill them?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Derek