Old 23-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Registered User

Question Solar Powered Ventilators for Greenhouses

Hi,

Has anyone used one of these. I spotted them on Ebay the other day and thought it might be just what I was looking for - they appear to be a fantastic idea. We have a sliding opening at the minute on the greenhouse, but this would be automatic, meaning if the sun was beating down we could have the greenhouse nicely ventilated, helping with temperature regulation.

Also help my partner as she finds the manual sliding vent awkward to operate!!

If anyone has any experience of them, would appreciate any feedback on it.

Thanks