Old 15-06-2007, 09:49 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.autos.toyota,rec.travel.cruises

Default UNDERWEAR LINGERIE

Lingerie is a term for women's fashion underwear. It derives from the
French word 'lin' for linen. While the term in the French language
applies to all underwears for either sex, in English it is applied
only to those women's underwears designed to be visually appealing or
erotic, typically incorporating materials such as nylon (nylon
tricot), polyester, satin, lace and/or silk, and not applied to
functional cotton underwears.

Huge collection of beautiful lingerie, find your favorite lingerie in
this lingerie gallery, many models of lingeries are shown here, from
the vintage lingerie style to the latest one.

http://lingeriegallery.blogspot.com/

Old 25-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by goforit View Post
Can you help me go to a developed country?

I am SAM.,26 years old,chinese.I Have got a bachelor's degree.For getting a a developed country's passport like Europe or United States , I am looking for an European or American woman whose age is 20 to 30-year-old to having an artifical matrimony. The guerdon is USD 15,000.

Don't Need to worry about the safety, because I have a friend who has used this kind of methor to successfully obtain the American passport.And I acquaint with the procedure and process of carry out the multinational matrimony very much.It's one hundred percent safety.

hairextention(AT)126.com

Object: Female
Age:20-30 years old
National scope: Have:The citizen identities of the United States, England, Australia, Canadian etc. country one among those countries nationality
Remunerate USD 15,000
Do you like aussies??

Charlene