Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-06-2007, 08:12 AM posted to rec.sport.billiard,alt.vampyres,alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.gardens

Default Pray for the sick debra Li to recover one day

On Jun 17, 12:17 am, wrote:
On Jun 16, 11:42 pm, Fast Larry wrote:

On Jun 16, 6:16 pm, Hass wrote:

Here he admits he hasn't sent anything to anyone and also begs people
not to post about it since his "enemies" use the lies to "degrade"
him....funny shit.
===================================

2007/6/15 12:39

over the main fourm, keep them here, in one place please. My enemies
are taking these and reposting them on other forms to degrade me. You
are not helping me by posting this stuff, please do it via PM or
email
to me or call me on the phone.

I hope to get most of them shipped this monday, that is the current
plan, if nothing comes up to prevent this.
--
"Fast Larry" Guninger
The Power Source Traveling Pool School. to see my web page come alive

Even after I have told you several times that I will ship the
merchandise to you, you continue to slander my good name in this forum
and others. You will now receive nothing and like it. Blame it on your
own impatience. FL is a man of his word, a 4 palm eagle scout, he
cannot tell a lie. He has tried repeatedly to provide a peaceful
atmosphere on poolchat for the members that are there to talk about
pool. This has caused too many problems and I will no longer be
holding contests or giving away prizes because of this confusion and
the slanders that have been brought against me and my good name and my
reputation.

In closing, you can go to hell and please stay off my chatboard with
your nonsense and accusations. Argue with Debra Li. It is why the
vampire exists.

FL has spoken

FL NEVER SAID ANY OF THESE THINGS, THESE ARE FRAUD POSTS TO SLANDER
HIS NAME, MADE BYy DEBRA LI. Any one posting under his name, is debra
Li.- Hide quoted text -

Nice try, Vampire. Debra you are one sick bitch. Up all night and 3/4
done with your quart of gin and surfing gay porno sites. You have now
been exposed again. This is the end of your sick reign of terror and
your slanders on my good name.

veni vidi vici
yo chink ass has been kick in da dirt again bitch

fl