Old 20-06-2007, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens

Default "The time has come", said maddie, "to talk of many things in Faerie Holler............"

In message , madgardener
writes
Below the balcony, I see thousands of money plant disks as they are
getting ready to seed a crop that will amaze and awe me next springtime
if I am still here in Faerie Holler to appreciate it. And that's where
I will leave you. I promise I WILL return and talk to you of little
chewing dogs, calves and Sugar, Smeagol and all things faerie and
horticultural, including the teaser about Dancing Winds and the master
of the hilltop. There are sad updates about my dear Mary Wine,
matriarch
of the hill top, tales of flying feathered dinosaurs and new feeders,
and all sorts of things yet to come and be revealed. Thanks for
allowing
me the time to share.

Ever your gardening loony neighbor.......

Thanks for this, Maddie - it was lovely, as always, to wander about with
you. Thinking about you though ... and here's hoping for an even more
magical Fairie Hollow when you're finished with all this. Keep us posted
when you can!

--
Klara, Gatwick basin
Old 20-06-2007, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens

Klara wrote:
In message , madgardener writes
Below the balcony,snip snip snip
Ever your gardening loony neighbor.......

Thanks for this, Maddie - it was lovely, as always, to wander about with
you. Thinking about you though ... and here's hoping for an even more
magical Fairie Hollow when you're finished with all this. Keep us posted
when you can!
I certainly will Klara, I promise....what more does I have to do after the first surgery but to quietly heal?

I know the faeries will be kind and gentle with me......
maddie