Old 02-08-2007, 09:51 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default How do I cure my hibiscus plant?

Hi all,

I have a hibuscus plant in my backyard. But from a week or so it is
showing white spots under it's leaves. Only the top level leaves are
showing these.

Is there any cure for this?

Please advice...

Shrinivas Vaidya
Download Free Backyard Landscaping eBook

http://www.landscapingdatabase.com/f...ing-ebooks.htm

Old 04-08-2007, 12:16 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 2007-08-02 04:51:29 -0400, smvpune said:

Hi all,

I have a hibuscus plant in my backyard. But from a week or so it is
showing white spots under it's leaves. Only the top level leaves are
showing these.

Is there any cure for this?

A tropical hibiscus?

White spots -- snow scale or whiteflies -- maybe?

http://trop-hibiscus.com

Old 04-08-2007, 02:43 AM posted to rec.gardens

I wonder if it could be planting. Is it planted in full sun or partial
shade? I used to work with and planted hibiscus in Florida in 1989
and 1990.

My book says it may be snow scale. It says its a full sun to dappled shade
to flower. Other than that I do not know.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

oups.com...

Old 04-08-2007, 07:30 PM posted to rec.gardens

Please fix your sig.

--

Eggs

If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out.