GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tv Gardener Wanted (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/162594-tv-gardener-wanted.html)

Matt Kirkham 03-08-2007 01:32 PM

Tv Gardener Wanted

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE, CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

CONTACT: MATT KIRKHAM, HOTBED MEDIA.
TEL: 0121 248 3905
EMAIL:

Cheryl Isaak 03-08-2007 02:06 PM

Tv Gardener Wanted

On 8/3/07 8:32 AM, in article , "Matt
Kirkham" wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

CONTACT: MATT KIRKHAM, HOTBED MEDIA.
TEL: 0121 248 3905
EMAIL:

Does it include transportation to the UK?

Jan Flora 05-08-2007 08:27 AM

Tv Gardener Wanted

Kirkham" wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

CONTACT: MATT KIRKHAM, HOTBED MEDIA.
TEL: 0121 248 3905
EMAIL:

Does it include transportation to the UK?

Did he mention money?

Jan

Cheryl Isaak 05-08-2007 01:16 PM

Tv Gardener Wanted

On 8/5/07 3:27 AM, in article
, "Jan Flora"
wrote:

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 8/3/07 8:32 AM, in article
, "Matt
Kirkham" wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

CONTACT: MATT KIRKHAM, HOTBED MEDIA.
TEL: 0121 248 3905
EMAIL:

Does it include transportation to the UK?

Did he mention money?

Jan

I'd go over for a try out for just expenses....I need a vacation and I don't
see another one until the kids are out of college.

Rachael Simpson 05-08-2007 01:22 PM

Tv Gardener Wanted

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 8/5/07 3:27 AM, in article
, "Jan Flora"
wrote:

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

snip

Does it include transportation to the UK?

Did he mention money?

Jan

I'd go over for a try out for just expenses....I need a vacation and I don't
see another one until the kids are out of college.

va...-ca...-tion.... vacation? i don't know that word...what's that?!?

lol,
rae

Cheryl Isaak 05-08-2007 02:15 PM

Tv Gardener Wanted

On 8/5/07 8:22 AM, in article , "rachael
simpson" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 8/5/07 3:27 AM, in article
, "Jan Flora"
wrote:

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

snip

Does it include transportation to the UK?
Did he mention money?

Jan

I'd go over for a try out for just expenses....I need a vacation and I don't
see another one until the kids are out of college.

va...-ca...-tion.... vacation? i don't know that word...what's that?!?

lol,
rae

A break from responsibilities - something we parents don't get from the
moment of conception 'til they have their own family.

Rachael Simpson 05-08-2007 09:11 PM

Tv Gardener Wanted

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 8/5/07 8:22 AM, in article , "rachael
simpson" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 8/5/07 3:27 AM, in article
, "Jan Flora"
wrote:

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

snip
Does it include transportation to the UK?
Did he mention money?

Jan
I'd go over for a try out for just expenses....I need a vacation and I don't
see another one until the kids are out of college.

va...-ca...-tion.... vacation? i don't know that word...what's that?!?

lol,
rae

A break from responsibilities - something we parents don't get from the
moment of conception 'til they have their own family.

oh great! i've got a long time to look forward to one then...lol
rae
the mother of a 2yr old & 6 month old

Amos Nomore 05-08-2007 09:51 PM

Tv Gardener Wanted

In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

Amos Nomore 05-08-2007 10:48 PM

Tv Gardener Wanted

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 14:51:09 -0600, Amos Nomore
wrote:

In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

We'll be expecting pictures in abpg, thank you.

I am passionate about passionate. Once the cabbage is deposited to my
accounts in the Caymans, TV gardening will never be the same.

Cheryl Isaak 05-08-2007 11:50 PM

Tv Gardener Wanted

On 8/5/07 5:48 PM, in article
, "Amos Nomore"
wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 14:51:09 -0600, Amos Nomore
wrote:

In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

We'll be expecting pictures in abpg, thank you.

I am passionate about passionate. Once the cabbage is deposited to my
accounts in the Caymans, TV gardening will never be the same.

Be still my beating heart..... Since my ISP doesn't support binary groups,
make sure you post those shots to a website. ;) Are we reading the next
Charlie Dimmock?

Amos Nomore 06-08-2007 12:11 AM

Tv Gardener Wanted

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 8/5/07 5:48 PM, in article
, "Amos Nomore"
wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 14:51:09 -0600, Amos Nomore
wrote:

In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

We'll be expecting pictures in abpg, thank you.

I am passionate about passionate. Once the cabbage is deposited to my
accounts in the Caymans, TV gardening will never be the same.

Be still my beating heart..... Since my ISP doesn't support binary groups,
make sure you post those shots to a website. ;) Are we reading the next
Charlie Dimmock?

Let's not let our hopes get away from us.

Rachael Simpson 06-08-2007 01:54 AM

Tv Gardener Wanted

Amos Nomore wrote:
In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

Oh goody! maybe they will do co-hosts, so that way we can see Charlie in
his garden get up that billy teased him about in the past......

lol!

Amos Nomore 06-08-2007 04:16 AM

Tv Gardener Wanted

In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

Amos Nomore wrote:
In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

Oh goody! maybe they will do co-hosts, so that way we can see Charlie in
his garden get up that billy teased him about in the past......

lol!

With this degree of brainstorming and talent, us Yanks'll surely beat
'em to the punch.

This production needs a name. I don't think "Gardening is a Drag" will
fly. Suggestions?

Amos Nomore 06-08-2007 04:40 AM

Tv Gardener Wanted

In article ,
Amos Nomore wrote:

In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

Amos Nomore wrote:
In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

Oh goody! maybe they will do co-hosts, so that way we can see Charlie in
his garden get up that billy teased him about in the past......

lol!

With this degree of brainstorming and talent, us Yanks'll surely beat
'em to the punch.

This production needs a name. I don't think "Gardening is a Drag" will
fly. Suggestions?

Victor Victoria's Victory Garden? Nah. Crockett would freak.

Billy Rose 06-08-2007 05:44 AM

Tv Gardener Wanted

In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

Amos Nomore wrote:
In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

Oh goody! maybe they will do co-hosts, so that way we can see Charlie in
his garden get up that billy teased him about in the past......

lol!

The spandex? Oh noooooooo.
--
FB - FFF