Old 03-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Registered User

Default Tv Gardener Wanted

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE, CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

CONTACT: MATT KIRKHAM, HOTBED MEDIA.
TEL: 0121 248 3905
EMAIL:
Old 05-08-2007, 01:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 8/5/07 3:27 AM, in article
, "Jan Flora"
wrote:

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

snip

Does it include transportation to the UK?

Did he mention money?

Jan

I'd go over for a try out for just expenses....I need a vacation and I don't
see another one until the kids are out of college.

va...-ca...-tion.... vacation? i don't know that word...what's that?!?

lol,
rae

Old 05-08-2007, 09:51 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy
Old 05-08-2007, 10:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 14:51:09 -0600, Amos Nomore
wrote:

In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

We'll be expecting pictures in abpg, thank you.

I am passionate about passionate. Once the cabbage is deposited to my
accounts in the Caymans, TV gardening will never be the same.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:54 AM posted to rec.gardens

Amos Nomore wrote:
In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

Oh goody! maybe they will do co-hosts, so that way we can see Charlie in
his garden get up that billy teased him about in the past......

lol!
Old 06-08-2007, 04:16 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

Amos Nomore wrote:
In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

Oh goody! maybe they will do co-hosts, so that way we can see Charlie in
his garden get up that billy teased him about in the past......

lol!

With this degree of brainstorming and talent, us Yanks'll surely beat
'em to the punch.

This production needs a name. I don't think "Gardening is a Drag" will
fly. Suggestions?
Old 06-08-2007, 04:40 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Amos Nomore wrote:

In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

Amos Nomore wrote:
In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

Oh goody! maybe they will do co-hosts, so that way we can see Charlie in
his garden get up that billy teased him about in the past......

lol!

With this degree of brainstorming and talent, us Yanks'll surely beat
'em to the punch.

This production needs a name. I don't think "Gardening is a Drag" will
fly. Suggestions?

Victor Victoria's Victory Garden? Nah. Crockett would freak.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:44 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

Amos Nomore wrote:
In article ,
Matt Kirkham wrote:

ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT PASSIONATE? TV COMPANY SEEKS TRADITIONAL
PLANTSMAN OR PLANTSWOMAN FOR NEW TV PROJECT. YOU WILL KNOWLEDGABLE,
CONFIDENT, HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A NO-NONSENSE APPROACH TO BE
BOTH GARDENING AND PEOPLE. NO TV EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have no experience but I would be willing to garden in women's
clothing if you can guarantee that it will make me a *star*.

Amos going on Amy

Oh goody! maybe they will do co-hosts, so that way we can see Charlie in
his garden get up that billy teased him about in the past......

lol!

The spandex? Oh noooooooo.
--
FB - FFF