Old 13-08-2007, 08:20 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default My Bad

Sorry, I forgot to clip the news groups. No mas. I just won't respond in
the future.

Again, my apologies.
--
FB - FFF

Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
Old 13-08-2007, 08:39 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to clip the news groups. No mas. I just won't respond in
the future.

Again, my apologies.

I'd like to see a response if you are so inclined. Stupid posts I feel
need push back especially mine.

Music

99 1/2 Won't Do 4:52
The New Orleans Social Club & Mighty Chariots of Fire Sing Me Back Home

Dancing Bear 4:10 The Mamas & The Papas All The Leaves Are Brown -
The Golden Era Collection Rock

Bill who wonder's where Charlie is but hopes he is up to hind quarters
working his harvest.

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

Balgreen Portal to the Southern Realm

Old 13-08-2007, 09:08 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
William Wagner wrote:

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to clip the news groups. No mas. I just won't respond in
the future.

Again, my apologies.

I'd like to see a response if you are so inclined. Stupid posts I feel
need push back especially mine.

Music

99 1/2 Won't Do 4:52
The New Orleans Social Club & Mighty Chariots of Fire Sing Me Back Home

Dancing Bear 4:10 The Mamas & The Papas All The Leaves Are Brown -
The Golden Era Collection Rock

Bill who wonder's where Charlie is but hopes he is up to hind quarters
working his harvest.

Sorry, tried to load the Rhapsody Player with no luck.

I beat on Charlie's log. Wonder where that boy's gotten off to now.

Old 13-08-2007, 11:55 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default APB on Charlie /was My Bad

Billy Rose wrote:
In article
,
William Wagner wrote:

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to clip the news groups. No mas. I just won't respond in
the future.

Again, my apologies.

I'd like to see a response if you are so inclined. Stupid posts I feel
need push back especially mine.

Music

99 1/2 Won't Do 4:52
The New Orleans Social Club & Mighty Chariots of Fire Sing Me Back Home

Dancing Bear 4:10 The Mamas & The Papas All The Leaves Are Brown -
The Golden Era Collection Rock

Bill who wonder's where Charlie is but hopes he is up to hind quarters
working his harvest.

Sorry, tried to load the Rhapsody Player with no luck.

I beat on Charlie's log. Wonder where that boy's gotten off to now.

Repeat: APB out on Charlie.....it's been almost a week with no post.
Hope everything's ok.....