Old 17-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Registered User

Exclamation Indoor grow room-hydrohut

Hi all,

I am just thinking to start indoor gardening at my home. I have heared about the indoor grow room "hydrohut". Anyone of you know about it? If yes, pls guide me how its work? Is it a complicated equipment? Is it performing well?
Pls help me regarding this.
Old 22-09-2007, 06:38 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Indoor grow room-hydrohut

"hydrohuts" wrote in message

Hi all,

I am just thinking to start indoor gardening at my home. I have heared
about the indoor grow room "hydrohut". Anyone of you know about it? If
yes, pls guide me how its work? Is it a complicated equipment? Is it
performing well?
Pls help me regarding this.

In case this is not spam...

I have a 4x8 Hydrohut as an orchid room.
They are just huge canvas 'rooms' around a metal frame. They are terribly
overpriced and difficult to assemble, especially if the identifying markers
on each piece have worn away as mine had. They are also durable, extremely
well designed, and already have openings for ventilation and electrical
service, plus heavy duty zippered entrances on any side to make them very
versatile. Throw in some HPS lighting and a couple of Vortex fans and you've
got yourself a dandy little grow room that is very easy to control with
regard to temperature and humidity.

Anyone with the proper tools and decent carpentry skills could build a plant
room for much less money. I had neither so bit the bullet and bought a
Hydrohut. It is perfect for my needs.

--
Toni
Hills of Kentucky

Old 23-09-2007, 09:58 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Buderschnookie" wrote in
:

"hydrohuts" wrote in message

Hi all,

I am just thinking to start indoor gardening at my home. I have
heared about the indoor grow room "hydrohut". Anyone of you know
about it? If yes, pls guide me how its work? Is it a complicated
equipment? Is it performing well?
Pls help me regarding this.

In case this is not spam...

It's from someone whose nym is "hyrdohuts" whose email addy is
-- wouldn't that be the first clue it
*IS* spam?

Old 23-09-2007, 10:41 AM posted to rec.gardens

Charlie wrote in :

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 08:58:54 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

It's from someone whose nym is "hyrdohuts" whose email addy is
-- wouldn't that be the first
clue it *IS* spam?

I see I am not the only one who is watching through the long hours of
the night.

Care
Charlie

Nope. I normally get UP around four or five. In the winter I may even
sleep as late as 6.