GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   new to industry (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/165536-new-industry.html)

[email protected] 02-10-2007 05:18 AM

new to industry

Good Morning, I'm fairly new to the industry and looking for tips and
suggestions to help Grow my small business. I specialize in interior
and exterior ornamental plantscapes. And , no I'm not Joe Lawn mower.
I guess what I'd like to know is, what are some unusual plants that i
can offer that do well here in southeatern N.C.?

Billy[_4_] 02-10-2007 05:27 AM

new to industry

In article .com,
" wrote:

Good Morning, I'm fairly new to the industry and looking for tips and
suggestions to help Grow my small business. I specialize in interior
and exterior ornamental plantscapes. And , no I'm not Joe Lawn mower.
I guess what I'd like to know is, what are some unusual plants that i
can offer that do well here in southeatern N.C.?

Lord, give us strength.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley

JoeSpareBedroom 02-10-2007 03:33 PM

new to industry

wrote in message
oups.com...
Good Morning, I'm fairly new to the industry and looking for tips and
suggestions to help Grow my small business. I specialize in interior
and exterior ornamental plantscapes. And , no I'm not Joe Lawn mower.
I guess what I'd like to know is, what are some unusual plants that i
can offer that do well here in southeatern N.C.?

I have two questions:

1) What is your educational background, if any?

2) How far is your nearest public library?