Old 02-10-2007, 05:18 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default new to industry

Good Morning, I'm fairly new to the industry and looking for tips and
suggestions to help Grow my small business. I specialize in interior
and exterior ornamental plantscapes. And , no I'm not Joe Lawn mower.
I guess what I'd like to know is, what are some unusual plants that i
can offer that do well here in southeatern N.C.?

Old 02-10-2007, 05:27 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article .com,
" wrote:

Good Morning, I'm fairly new to the industry and looking for tips and
suggestions to help Grow my small business. I specialize in interior
and exterior ornamental plantscapes. And , no I'm not Joe Lawn mower.
I guess what I'd like to know is, what are some unusual plants that i
can offer that do well here in southeatern N.C.?

Lord, give us strength.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley
Old 02-10-2007, 03:33 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote in message
oups.com...
Good Morning, I'm fairly new to the industry and looking for tips and
suggestions to help Grow my small business. I specialize in interior
and exterior ornamental plantscapes. And , no I'm not Joe Lawn mower.
I guess what I'd like to know is, what are some unusual plants that i
can offer that do well here in southeatern N.C.?

I have two questions:

1) What is your educational background, if any?

2) How far is your nearest public library?