GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Confederate rose hibiscus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/166405-confederate-rose-hibiscus.html)

J. Davidson 03-11-2007 05:58 PM

Confederate rose hibiscus

I am looking for c uttings of the above wonderful plant. I asked my nursery
to find one for me but they never responded. I am happy to pay postage for
cuttings of dbl or triple bloomers.
I have ROS seeds, some moscheutos seeds to trade if wanted.
Jackie

HettieŽ 04-11-2007 12:53 AM

Confederate rose hibiscus

J. Davidson wrote:
I am looking for c uttings of the above wonderful plant. I asked my nursery
to find one for me but they never responded. I am happy to pay postage for
cuttings of dbl or triple bloomers.
I have ROS seeds, some moscheutos seeds to trade if wanted.
Jackie

Scroll down a short ways to a thread entitled "from a dead looking
stick" (there are links to photos). That is what the poster propagated.
Maybe he will send you some cuttings or a "stick". The "stick" method
worked for him as you can see from his photos. Beautiful plant.

Jim 04-11-2007 06:27 AM

Confederate rose hibiscus

J. Davidson wrote:

I am looking for c uttings of the above wonderful plant. I asked my nursery
to find one for me but they never responded. I am happy to pay postage for
cuttings of dbl or triple bloomers.
I have ROS seeds, some moscheutos seeds to trade if wanted.
Jackie

I'll be cutting mine soon.

http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/t...rate-Rose.html

I like the idea of this bush becoming new bushes in different locations.

I'm about 16 miles east of Raleigh NC.

Jim 05-11-2007 12:03 AM

Confederate rose hibiscus

J. Davidson wrote:

thanks, Jim. Let me know when you need my address.
Jackie

I will email you at the address you are posting from
if that will be OK?