Old 03-11-2007, 05:58 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Confederate rose hibiscus

I am looking for c uttings of the above wonderful plant. I asked my nursery
to find one for me but they never responded. I am happy to pay postage for
cuttings of dbl or triple bloomers.
I have ROS seeds, some moscheutos seeds to trade if wanted.
Jackie

Old 04-11-2007, 12:53 AM posted to rec.gardens

J. Davidson wrote:
I am looking for c uttings of the above wonderful plant. I asked my nursery
to find one for me but they never responded. I am happy to pay postage for
cuttings of dbl or triple bloomers.
I have ROS seeds, some moscheutos seeds to trade if wanted.
Jackie

Scroll down a short ways to a thread entitled "from a dead looking
stick" (there are links to photos). That is what the poster propagated.
Maybe he will send you some cuttings or a "stick". The "stick" method
worked for him as you can see from his photos. Beautiful plant.

Old 04-11-2007, 06:27 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jim Jim is offline

J. Davidson wrote:

I am looking for c uttings of the above wonderful plant. I asked my nursery
to find one for me but they never responded. I am happy to pay postage for
cuttings of dbl or triple bloomers.
I have ROS seeds, some moscheutos seeds to trade if wanted.
Jackie

I'll be cutting mine soon.

http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/t...rate-Rose.html

I like the idea of this bush becoming new bushes in different locations.

I'm about 16 miles east of Raleigh NC.

Old 05-11-2007, 12:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jim Jim is offline

J. Davidson wrote:

thanks, Jim. Let me know when you need my address.
Jackie

I will email you at the address you are posting from
if that will be OK?

Old 05-11-2007, 07:50 PM posted to rec.gardens

Yes!
Jackie
Jim wrote in message
J. Davidson wrote:

thanks, Jim. Let me know when you need my address.
Jackie

I will email you at the address you are posting from
if that will be OK?

[IMG] code is On

Hibiscus Mutabilis, Confederate Rose Jacqueline Davidson Gardening 3 23-10-2008 12:58 AM
Confederate Rose SWD Gardening 1 30-10-2006 12:31 AM
Green worms on my Confederate Rose Pam Gibbs Gardening 2 24-06-2004 06:02 PM
Confederate Rose mallow Tom Wurl Gardening 1 23-10-2003 12:42 AM
Confederate jasmine does well here? Elizabeth North Carolina 6 05-10-2003 01:46 AM