Old 08-12-2007, 04:58 PM posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.gardens

Default Dealing with Illegals

Ted wrote:

Let us get back to basics with this premise: "A good illegal alien is
a dead illegal alien."

A reminder to anyone planning to reply to this thread: It is cross
posted to five newsgroups, and is only on-topic in, perhaps, one of
them. And since the message it's a reply to wasn't even in that one,
then it's a troll set up purely to get people angry, rather than to
explore the issues.

In my home newsgroup, this story may raise issues worth discussing.
But not in this tone. And definitely not in Nascar or College
Football. I apologize to those other newsgroups for stomping through
their rec.garden, but this reminder of trollness is sometimes
appropriate.
--
Tomorrow is today already.
Greg Goss, 1989-01-27
Old 08-12-2007, 05:08 PM posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.gardens

It happens that Greg Goss formulated :
Ted wrote:

Let us get back to basics with this premise: "A good illegal alien is
a dead illegal alien."

A reminder to anyone planning to reply to this thread: It is cross
posted to five newsgroups, and is only on-topic in, perhaps, one of
them. And since the message it's a reply to wasn't even in that one,
then it's a troll set up purely to get people angry, rather than to
explore the issues.

In my home newsgroup, this story may raise issues worth discussing.
But not in this tone. And definitely not in Nascar or College
Football. I apologize to those other newsgroups for stomping through
their rec.garden, but this reminder of trollness is sometimes
appropriate.

Let me guess: Cecil Adams Fan

--

Yours,
Dan S.

Hire a vet! (or at least pay it lip service)

Old 08-12-2007, 07:20 PM posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.gardens

Jim Weeks wrote:
"Greg Goss" wrote in message
Ted wrote:

Let us get back to basics with this premise: "A good illegal alien is
a dead illegal alien."

NOOOO!!!! then I'd have to start cuttin' my own grass again..

jpw

I have a lawn company. I'll cut your grass. Oh wait a minute. You are a
racist and don't want Americans on your property.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:30 PM posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.gardens

wrote in message news:O7C6j.240152$Fc.7261@attbi_s21...
Jim Weeks wrote:
"Greg Goss" wrote in message
Ted wrote:

Let us get back to basics with this premise: "A good illegal alien is
a dead illegal alien."

NOOOO!!!! then I'd have to start cuttin' my own grass again..

jpw

I have a lawn company. I'll cut your grass. Oh wait a minute. You are a
racist and don't want Americans on your property.

I know him, he's not a racist, but I on the other hand have been known to
speak my mind against spicks, jews, africans, mexican wet backs, gooks from
all countires, wops, japs, krauts, the ****ing pico commi *******s from
russier, and friggin carpet bagger yanquis.

Which one of these shit heads are you?

--
------MoParMaN------
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---

TEDWARD Said:

Eggs are really good for you. They have all the nutrition needed to make a
chicken.

Old 09-12-2007, 03:28 AM posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.gardens

Jim Weeks wrote:
"Greg Goss" wrote in message
Ted wrote:

Let us get back to basics with this premise: "A good illegal alien is
a dead illegal alien."
NOOOO!!!! then I'd have to start cuttin' my own grass again..

jpw

I have a lawn company. I'll cut your grass. Oh wait a minute. You are a
racist and don't want Americans on your property.

not so.. you can clean the pool.. dang mexicans just keep swimming across
it.

jpw

Do they leave an oil or bacon grease slick? Cause that costs extra to clean.

Old 09-12-2007, 04:50 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Dan S. wrote:

Let us get back to basics with this premise: "A good illegal alien is
a dead illegal alien."

Better yet, a dead racist us still a pile of crap
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars

Old 10-12-2007, 10:54 AM posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.gardens

Jim Weeks wrote:
"Greg Goss" wrote in message
Ted wrote:

Let us get back to basics with this premise: "A good illegal alien is
a dead illegal alien."

NOOOO!!!! then I'd have to start cuttin' my own grass again..

jpw

I have a lawn company. I'll cut your grass. Oh wait a minute. You are a
racist and don't want Americans on your property.

not so.. you can clean the pool.. dang mexicans just keep swimming across
it.

jpw

illegal are stealing jobs from Legal immigrants who also have a language
barrier and will do any job. besides it is not that difficult to become a
legal immigrant. just fill out a form and wait. You know what the problem
is. America evaluates what job market has shortage and then they accept only
people who have the needed skills so many who apply for visa have no skills
at all or skills that aren't in high demand, therefore they choose to come
to USA illegally. There are many legal immigrants who will gladly work on
the farm or in construction.