Old 17-12-2007, 11:41 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Anyone know the garden poem?

I read it along time ago, and cant find it on the net..
Says or means something like
You have to tend your relationship like you would a garden for them to grow.
etc etc????
Thanks
CathyLee

Old 17-12-2007, 11:51 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article NOD9j.7176$wy2.1652@edtnps90,
"C_L_R_D" wrote:

I read it along time ago, and cant find it on the net..
Says or means something like
You have to tend your relationship like you would a garden for them to grow.
etc etc????
Thanks
CathyLee

We give and we get sometimes more sometimes less.
The promise is for enough to give to others.
Giving and getting...not one not two.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
"Energy is the only life and is from the Body and Reason is the bound
Old 18-12-2007, 12:43 AM posted to rec.gardens

"C_L_R_D" wrote in message
I read it along time ago, and cant find it on the net..
Says or means something like
You have to tend your relationship like you would a garden for them to
grow.
etc etc????
Thanks
CathyLee

Love is a well from which we can drink only as much as we have put in, and
the stars that shine from it are only our eyes looking in.
-Stendhal

Not a garden poem, but.......

Old 18-12-2007, 03:39 AM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

"C_L_R_D" wrote in message
I read it along time ago, and cant find it on the net..
Says or means something like
You have to tend your relationship like you would a garden for them to
grow.
etc etc????
Thanks
CathyLee

Love is like a garden, it needs to be nurtured and tended.

You have planted a seed in the secret garden of my soul, that I will water
everyday and give it love to grow.

I will nurture it and take care to give it all that it needs, and grow a
symbol of our love from this sacred seed.

As I watch it blossom I think of you here with me, and dream of the blessed
day when together we shall be.

If you are ever lonely or sad and blue, step into our secret garden where I
wait for you.

Come share in the splendor that our love has grown, and in my arms by this
rose let our secret be known.

Old 18-12-2007, 05:40 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"Val" wrote:

"C_L_R_D" wrote in message
[...]

Here at the fountain's sliding foot,
Or at some fruit-tree's mossy root,
Casting the body's vest aside,
My soul into the boughs doth glide;
There, like a bird, it sits and sings,
Then whets and preens its silver wings,
And, till prepared for longer flight,
Waves in its plumes the varied light.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.gallup.com/poll/102577/Half-Strongly-
Disapprove-Bush-Job-Performance.aspx

[IMG] code is On

Poem of the Day William Wagner[_2_] Ponds 0 21-09-2007 11:24 PM
Cute Poem Carl 1 Lucky Texan Gardening 0 07-12-2006 03:45 AM
[IBC] OT, not even a limrick, but a poem Kitsune Miko Bonsai 0 02-03-2005 04:40 PM
[IBC] OT, not even a limrick, but a poem Kitsune Miko Bonsai 0 02-03-2005 04:40 PM
(OT?) Poem: My Orchids Just Nice Orchids 1 28-02-2004 01:02 PM