Old 23-12-2007, 02:23 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Sunlight and Plants

"Mea505" wrote in message
Hello all:

I am a relatively new member of this group, and I looked over the most
recent messages before I decided to write this post. I have a question
dealing, specifically, with the general 'household plant," and the
degree of sunlight that is warranted for such plants.

Question: Is there a means by which one can identify those plants that
require varying degrees of sunlight?

[snips]

Generally speaking - no, other than cactus and other succulents which love
sun. Ferns of course like dappled light to bright shade and humidity. You
my want to try asking at the site below or Google each plant you have for
indivisual information.

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/houseplt/

Old 24-12-2007, 12:13 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article
,
Bill wrote:

Merry Christmas to all..and Soltice is soon.

Silent Night Rotary Connection Peace

O Yea

Yeah, about 29 hours more and the days will start growing again and,
after a speed bump called "winter", blessed spring, and rebirth.
Hallelujah, brothers and sisters, hallelujah. A new year is coming up,
on the horizon, filled with fresh starts and new beginnings, not to
mention embarrassing moments that we will never live down:-o

O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum, wie treu sind deine blatter. usw.

I'm startin' to feel the spirit move me now.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.gallup.com/poll/102577/Half-Strongly-
Disapprove-Bush-Job-Performance.aspx

Get a hold on yoursef and keep your fingers in your overalls pockets .
Ask your Gov to teach you how to stop feeling the spirit moving your Mrs
Fist.
Too much handling can make you fancy that ugly plonker in the next cell.
Doug.