GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Dirt Pipe (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/170541-my-dirt-pipe.html)

BrownFingers 23-01-2008 03:38 PM

My Dirt Pipe

I have a massive dirty pipe at the end of my garden. i just dont know what to do with it.. Some people tell me to cover it up, but i quite enjoy leaving it on show for the world to see! It has begun to smell odd lately but i think this adds to its charm....

does any one know of a way i could make a feature of this?

Many Thanks

MuckyHoe 23-01-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrownFingers (Post 771505)
I have a massive dirty pipe at the end of my garden. i just dont know what to do with it.. Some people tell me to cover it up, but i quite enjoy leaving it on show for the world to see! It has begun to smell odd lately but i think this adds to its charm....

does any one know of a way i could make a feature of this?

Many Thanks

ive seen that dirty pipe on many occassions on a friday night and i think maybe some scratch and sniff would make a nice addition, maybe even turn into a water feature wat do u think my gardening buddies, why dont u come round to my house and join in the fun with muckyhoe

PonyPower 24-01-2008 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuckyHoe (Post 771506)
ive seen that dirty pipe on many occassions on a friday night and i think maybe some scratch and sniff would make a nice addition, maybe even turn into a water feature wat do u think my gardening buddies, why dont u come round to my house and join in the fun with muckyhoe

Hey MuckyHoe this is quite a good idea, I think I'd like to come round and play with BrownFingers. Can I bring my Pony - his name is Alan.

Don't forget January is the time to be watching for your seeds shooting out.

ban_me 25-01-2008 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PonyPower (Post 771545)
Hey MuckyHoe this is quite a good idea, I think I'd like to come round and play with BrownFingers. Can I bring my Pony - his name is Alan.

Don't forget January is the time to be watching for your seeds shooting out.

how about stick the pipe up ur arse then sing we will we will fk u ..

PonyPower 25-01-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ban_me (Post 771704)
how about stick the pipe up ur arse then sing we will we will fk u ..

what does fk mean? I hope its not French Kiss because that would be gay.

MuckyHoe 26-01-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PonyPower (Post 771732)
what does fk mean? I hope its not French Kiss because that would be gay.

ban me if u want to stick the pipe up my arse thats all well and good but just remember my muckyhoe will hurt a hell of a lot more u big gay bear

crustyshoveller 26-01-2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PonyPower (Post 771732)
what does fk mean? I hope its not French Kiss because that would be gay.

not as bad as you playing with brownfingers and your pony Alan. Thats well mucky. You should look on horsef**kers.com for that sh1t, not on this fine site for sharing uphill gardening knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy[_4_] 26-01-2008 07:07 PM

My Dirt Pipe

In article ,
MuckyHoe wrote:

PonyPower;771732 Wrote:
what does fk mean? I hope its not French Kiss because that would be gay.

ban me if u want to stick the pipe up my arse thats all well and good
but just remember my muckyhoe will hurt a hell of a lot more u big gay
bear

Lum an' Abner, you guys ain't.
--

Billy