Old 23-01-2008, 03:38 PM
BrownFingers's Avatar
Registered User

Exclamation My Dirt Pipe

I have a massive dirty pipe at the end of my garden. i just dont know what to do with it.. Some people tell me to cover it up, but i quite enjoy leaving it on show for the world to see! It has begun to smell odd lately but i think this adds to its charm....

does any one know of a way i could make a feature of this?

Many Thanks
__________________
I'm the New Gardening Daddy... You beta watch out cause I'm the new Kid on the Lawn..!!!!
I'm gonna hoe Yo Gravel.....
Old 23-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Registered User

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownFingers View Post
I have a massive dirty pipe at the end of my garden. i just dont know what to do with it.. Some people tell me to cover it up, but i quite enjoy leaving it on show for the world to see! It has begun to smell odd lately but i think this adds to its charm....

does any one know of a way i could make a feature of this?

Many Thanks
ive seen that dirty pipe on many occassions on a friday night and i think maybe some scratch and sniff would make a nice addition, maybe even turn into a water feature wat do u think my gardening buddies, why dont u come round to my house and join in the fun with muckyhoe
Old 24-01-2008, 12:21 AM
PonyPower's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckyHoe View Post
ive seen that dirty pipe on many occassions on a friday night and i think maybe some scratch and sniff would make a nice addition, maybe even turn into a water feature wat do u think my gardening buddies, why dont u come round to my house and join in the fun with muckyhoe
Hey MuckyHoe this is quite a good idea, I think I'd like to come round and play with BrownFingers. Can I bring my Pony - his name is Alan.

Don't forget January is the time to be watching for your seeds shooting out.
Old 25-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Registered User

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyPower View Post
Hey MuckyHoe this is quite a good idea, I think I'd like to come round and play with BrownFingers. Can I bring my Pony - his name is Alan.

Don't forget January is the time to be watching for your seeds shooting out.
how about stick the pipe up ur arse then sing we will we will fk u ..
Old 25-01-2008, 10:41 PM
PonyPower's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban_me View Post
how about stick the pipe up ur arse then sing we will we will fk u ..
what does fk mean? I hope its not French Kiss because that would be gay.

Old 26-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Registered User

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyPower View Post
what does fk mean? I hope its not French Kiss because that would be gay.
ban me if u want to stick the pipe up my arse thats all well and good but just remember my muckyhoe will hurt a hell of a lot more u big gay bear
Old 26-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Registered User

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyPower View Post
what does fk mean? I hope its not French Kiss because that would be gay.
not as bad as you playing with brownfingers and your pony Alan. Thats well mucky. You should look on horsef**kers.com for that sh1t, not on this fine site for sharing uphill gardening knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 26-01-2008, 07:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default My Dirt Pipe

In article ,
MuckyHoe wrote:

PonyPower;771732 Wrote:
what does fk mean? I hope its not French Kiss because that would be gay.

ban me if u want to stick the pipe up my arse thats all well and good
but just remember my muckyhoe will hurt a hell of a lot more u big gay
bear

Lum an' Abner, you guys ain't.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Sto...917874,00.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movemen...George_W._Bush

[IMG] code is On

waste pipe exxos United Kingdom 14 27-02-2003 07:11 AM
OT Was: waste pipe Paul Kelly United Kingdom 8 25-02-2003 07:00 AM
More on Pipe Sizes BenignVanilla Ponds 3 11-02-2003 01:25 AM
Return Pipe BenignVanilla Ponds 2 10-02-2003 09:55 PM
Pipe Size BenignVanilla Ponds 16 03-02-2003 02:05 PM