Old 27-01-2008, 07:02 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Wheelbarrow Handels

GRAYhatch.com have invented, designed and developed Wheelbarrow
handles for standard 28mm to 32mm Tubular steel handles.

Please visit our website www.grayhatch.com and scroll down the first
page to see the design or visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAZyY_34NOk
(copy and paste into your Browser address bar) to see our easy to use
handles in a real life situation.

Simply put normal handles are simply tubes which you grip and push the
barrow, when you want to tip the load out it is quite difficult,
especially when it's a heavy load. Our handles make use of the major
muscle groups and a simple push forward and upward is all that is
required to empty the wheelbarrow.

We will hopefully be selling these to companies in the UK, USA and
Spain initially but welcome any input from people who may know of
other outlets.

Many thanks

Andy Hatcher
Co Founder GRAYhatch.com
Old 27-01-2008, 08:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
wrote:

[...]

You see, it's that one tiny screw-up that set people to wondering if you
know what your doing.

Your title is intriguing (you can guess from that, that I'm bored out of
my mind, on a grey, rainy day) because I'm only familiar with one
Handel, George Frederick Handel (1685*1759). The Wheelbarrow Handels,
I've never heard of. What did they write?
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Sto...917874,00.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movemen...George_W._Bush

Old 27-01-2008, 08:17 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,
wrote:

[...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Bill

--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
ICAO = KMIV Millvile Weather
Old 27-01-2008, 09:30 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Bill wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,
wrote:

[...]

Blimey, the things you can learn on the internet.

Old 27-01-2008, 09:32 PM posted to rec.gardens

Bill wrote:
In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,
wrote:

[...]

You haven't heard of the Trundling Cantatas?

helco

Old 27-01-2008, 09:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
helco wrote:

Trundling Cantatas

No idea what this is. Goggle not helpful. Few Hits.

What are is it?

Bill

Old 27-01-2008, 11:49 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
news:wildbilly-9BBF1B.12113927012008@c-61-68-245- to wondering if you

Your title is intriguing (you can guess from that, that I'm bored out of
my mind, on a grey, rainy day) because I'm only familiar with one
Handel, George Frederick Handel (1685*1759). The Wheelbarrow Handels,
I've never heard of. What did they write?
--

Billy

I thought it was some sort of baroque music that you played while you weed.

David