GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Cotton (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/171068-photo-week-cotton.html)

Jack Schmidling[_1_] 13-02-2008 01:09 PM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Cotton

With the temperature heading for 10 below tonight, I can't resist
bragging about our green house again.

This fully ripened cotton boll is one of about 5 ready for picking with
a few new flowers still forming as of Feb 10, 2008.

js

Cheryl Isaak 13-02-2008 05:16 PM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Cotton

On 2/13/08 8:09 AM, in article , "Jack
Schmidling" wrote:

With the temperature heading for 10 below tonight, I can't resist
bragging about our green house again.

This fully ripened cotton boll is one of about 5 ready for picking with
a few new flowers still forming as of Feb 10, 2008.

js

Very cool Jack!

Cheryl
(getting rain/sleet in NH)

WeReo_ScoTTy 15-02-2008 01:46 AM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Cotton

Schmidling" wrote:

With the temperature heading for 10 below tonight, I can't resist
bragging about our green house again.

This fully ripened cotton boll is one of about 5 ready for picking with
a few new flowers still forming as of Feb 10, 2008.

js

Very cool Jack!

Cheryl
(getting rain/sleet in NH)

I agree. I like your website, text and photos Jack.

Richard[_6_] 15-02-2008 10:45 PM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Cotton

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK:http://schmidling.com/pow.htm
Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silverhttp://schmidling.com

I appreciate your website. Very informative. I am going to try to make
some of the sausages and Sauer Kraut. I have actually been thinking
about looking up Sauer Kraut lately anyways. You and your wife seem to
be very industrious. Keep up the good work.

Jack Schmidling[_1_] 16-02-2008 05:22 AM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Cotton

Richard wrote:

I appreciate your website. Very informative. I am going to try to make
some of the sausages and Sauer Kraut. I have actually been thinking
about looking up Sauer Kraut lately anyways. You and your wife seem to
be very industrious. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the support. It helps though to be retired. Don't know how
I ever found time to work.

js

sockiescat 17-02-2008 06:02 PM

Jack Schmidling[_1_];774949']Richard wrote:

I appreciate your website. Very informative. I am going to try to make
some of the sausages and Sauer Kraut. I have actually been thinking
about looking up Sauer Kraut lately anyways. You and your wife seem to
be very industrious. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the support. It helps though to be retired. Don't know how
I ever found time to work.

js

the cotton flower is really quite pretty. thanks for sharing with us jack :). cyaaaaa, sockiescat :).