Old 13-02-2008, 01:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.nature,rec.gardens

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Cotton

With the temperature heading for 10 below tonight, I can't resist
bragging about our green house again.

This fully ripened cotton boll is one of about 5 ready for picking with
a few new flowers still forming as of Feb 10, 2008.

js

Old 15-02-2008, 10:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK:http://schmidling.com/pow.htm
Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silverhttp://schmidling.com

I appreciate your website. Very informative. I am going to try to make
some of the sausages and Sauer Kraut. I have actually been thinking
about looking up Sauer Kraut lately anyways. You and your wife seem to
be very industrious. Keep up the good work.
Old 16-02-2008, 05:22 AM posted to rec.gardens

Richard wrote:

I appreciate your website. Very informative. I am going to try to make
some of the sausages and Sauer Kraut. I have actually been thinking
about looking up Sauer Kraut lately anyways. You and your wife seem to
be very industrious. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the support. It helps though to be retired. Don't know how
I ever found time to work.

js

Old 17-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Registered User

Smile

Jack Schmidling[_1_];774949']Richard wrote:

I appreciate your website. Very informative. I am going to try to make
some of the sausages and Sauer Kraut. I have actually been thinking
about looking up Sauer Kraut lately anyways. You and your wife seem to
be very industrious. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the support. It helps though to be retired. Don't know how
I ever found time to work.

js

the cotton flower is really quite pretty. thanks for sharing with us jack . cyaaaaa, sockiescat .