GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I just want to say (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/171736-i-just-want-say.html)

sljlt 10-03-2008 06:24 AM

I just want to say

I am keen on flowers,gardening is my hobby.
One day I will have a flower store is my dream,everyday after a full day's working,I can make flowers in my store.Seeing all kinds of flower shape come from me,it is really exciting.

www.cheapvogue.com

SteveB[_7_] 10-03-2008 06:21 PM

I just want to say

--
sljlt

I'm so excited for you. Will you sell Spam in your store? In the meantime,
I'll just keep you here in the killfile.

Steve

Steve

paghat[_2_] 10-03-2008 10:26 PM

I just want to say

http://fastblogit.com/media/flamewar...1157120255.jpg

--
sljlt

I'm so excited for you. Will you sell Spam in your store? In the meantime,
I'll just keep you here in the killfile.

Steve

The wacky thing is the spam makes no bloody sense. An actual business run
by someone with an IQ of 75 or less? That's worthy of respect!

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com.html