Old 10-03-2008, 06:24 AM
Registered User

Smile I just want to say

I am keen on flowers,gardening is my hobby.
One day I will have a flower store is my dream,everyday after a full day's working,I can make flowers in my store.Seeing all kinds of flower shape come from me,it is really exciting.

www.cheapvogue.com
Old 10-03-2008, 06:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default I just want to say

--
sljlt

I'm so excited for you. Will you sell Spam in your store? In the meantime,
I'll just keep you here in the killfile.

Steve

Steve

Old 10-03-2008, 10:26 PM posted to rec.gardens

http://fastblogit.com/media/flamewar...1157120255.jpg

--
sljlt

I'm so excited for you. Will you sell Spam in your store? In the meantime,
I'll just keep you here in the killfile.

Steve

The wacky thing is the spam makes no bloody sense. An actual business run
by someone with an IQ of 75 or less? That's worthy of respect!

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com.html