Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-03-2008, 01:42 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default need help finding shrub

Hello,

My backyard is partially facing the street and partially facing the
neighbor who has their deck out almost to the property line. Because
our lots are small, whenever I go to my backyard I would be in their
face and vice versa, no privacy at all! I'm looking for evergreen
shrubs that will grow to 8 feet to act as a hedge so I don't have to
see my neighbor or the street. I would prefer something that will
reach matured height in 3 years because I can't afford buying big
shrubs or building a fence. I'm looking for cheaper alternatives.
Your help is greatly appreciated. I'm in zone 6.

Thank you.