GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardening survey, (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/174107-gardening-survey.html)

[email protected] 09-05-2008 11:09 AM

Gardening survey,

Hi everyone,
My name is Steve and i'm currently carrying out some research in the
field of vegetable gardening, in order to create a new and exciting
ebook.
I was wondering if you would go to this site:-
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...lmCOe19A_3d_3d and
answer the one simple question. I will give you the product free and a
mention in the book once it is finished.
All your help is very much appreciated.
Many thanks,
Steve.

David Hare-Scott 10-05-2008 06:42 AM

Gardening survey,

wrote in message

Hi everyone,
My name is Steve and i'm currently carrying out some research in the
field of vegetable gardening, in order to create a new and exciting
ebook.
I was wondering if you would go to this site:-
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...lmCOe19A_3d_3d and
answer the one simple question. I will give you the product free and a
mention in the book once it is finished.
All your help is very much appreciated.
Many thanks,
Steve.

How do you know who to reward with the free book as there is no way to
identify yourself in the survey?

David