Old 09-05-2008, 11:09 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Gardening survey,

Hi everyone,
My name is Steve and i'm currently carrying out some research in the
field of vegetable gardening, in order to create a new and exciting
ebook.
I was wondering if you would go to this site:-
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...lmCOe19A_3d_3d and
answer the one simple question. I will give you the product free and a
mention in the book once it is finished.
All your help is very much appreciated.
Many thanks,
Steve.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:42 AM posted to rec.gardens

wrote in message

Hi everyone,
My name is Steve and i'm currently carrying out some research in the
field of vegetable gardening, in order to create a new and exciting
ebook.
I was wondering if you would go to this site:-
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...lmCOe19A_3d_3d and
answer the one simple question. I will give you the product free and a
mention in the book once it is finished.
All your help is very much appreciated.
Many thanks,
Steve.

How do you know who to reward with the free book as there is no way to
identify yourself in the survey?

David