Old 27-05-2008, 08:20 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default approaching summer at mach speed

Madgardener here, hello friends,
Sorry for the yelling post in the past concerning the thieft of my
account contacts and information and e-mails. I'm still locked out of
yahoo on the loonygardener account thanks to the Russian or Oriental
person who has stolen the account info and changed the passoword
prohibiting me from even transferral of my stuff to my new account.
hopefully yahoo support group will fix this. I'm just more upset
about not being able to contact a few people whose new e-mail
addresses I had ONLY in the yahoo e-mail contacts folder....not on my
computer at home as there have been changes in the last two months of
some of my gardening friends........sigh.....

I have tomato blossoms on two of me plants, peppers and blossoms on
the plants just no height yet on the peppers.....I'm putting in the
beans and okra today in the newly prepared bed. I had to suppliment
the poor soil with some rich, black Garden Magic soil before I was
satisfied with the quality to plug the peat pots into. Now I'll have
to rig up supports for the tomato's. I also have Nasturtiums up and
radishes that I sprinkled seed from 1998 as a lark......they ALL
sprouted...........thanks PINETREE SEED!!!! LOL

Sedums are thriving in the containers that I was able to bring home on
the one and only trip to Karols so far. I'm champing at the bit and
worrying that gas will rise too high and I'll never get my plants,
containers, and fairies (statues) and garden tools and equiptment
before summer fries most of the plants............I want to make
garden beds here but the plants are 48 miles away, and I know the
daylilies are over there and in awesome colors and
varieties........not to mention the other plants that are iron tough
and can take the dry climate. no rains in a week and not sure of
what's happening at Karol's.........wish I'd hit a small lottery to
fill up the tank and give me plant moving money! LOL oh well, things
will come as they come. and what survives will be more than iron
tough. thanks for listening and I hope to hear back from my
friends.

maddie